Monday, June 22, 2009

Super-premi!

De-de pyar de pyar de pyar de re,humein pyar de...I vividly remember this song from movie Sharabi.I must be around 4 years old when my sister took me to a show of this movie.And my fangiri/chamchagiri/admiration/blind following for Amita(bh) Bachchan started.And to my present memory,this is the song which introduced me to pyar-vyar ki kahani.

And years passed on,and I became witness to many love stories(including mine which would take birth in heart and die there only-mann hi mann ka prem..I must say i was always a shy guy and which never helped the matters).But is it another write up about my adventures(mis adventure) in love(prem)?No..this is story about my some people I came across till date and who were from the Super-premi club(which was coined by our core group of researchers...now please don't bother about this group if in case you choose to do so!!)

You must be wondering who are the super premis???

-A super premi is a one,who loves a gal(it is not silly,times have changed these days you see....)

-He smiles even if some one tries to instigate him talking about his pot belly/bad choice of shoes/dressing sense/weird behavior when the gal is around.Instead of getting the super premi angry or reactive,we would get irritated by seeing that smile with light tapping of cross legged feet(mand mand muskurahat).

-He talks bright/ambitious and to utmost surprise-sense.But the moment his gal will call,he will talk about all the crap stuff around and will talk the best gossips which can entertain the even the lazy oxen sitting in a pond,or a pig in piles of mud.

-He will buy the best of women's suits and whatnots, for his premika(lady),which can embarrass even the women who take pride in their choices.

-And the best part,even the lovelorn like us will think that this is what true love is in this beraham duniya which has forgotten emotions and love long time back..this guy will forget the lady,when she decides(she always decides!!and decides the same) to walk over/forget/walk out of life/separate(keep naming them,,,but I now call it destiny in surity ;-p) ,like a child forgets the table of 17 after hours of mugging and like we keep forgetting 'the child' within us.He will again use that sad story to gain sympathy and will again become a hardcore premi with another girl(of course the sympathy showing gal).

Now enough of categorization!!

An anecdote-There was a guy called Abhay,who loved Sanchita like mad.Abhay being a small town guy would find less spaces available to shower,power and hover the girl(like a see saw-doing some thing very weird activities with gal and mind it...no undertone of sex is here).He would take her to cybercafe which made huge profits even if when the server was down and internet was cut.Courtesy-these super premis.These cyber cafes have cabins to keep the net surfing confidential;-)....

Abhay's love for Sanchita would make me think emotionally about existence of true love(of course it must be existing,but this is story of super premis!! You see.)One fine day,I noticed Abhay's irritating smile ,when talking about his prem, was gone.I ,as usual, tried to know the reasons.I asked him to mail me what was bothering him if he felt uncomfortable talking about it.(I had just read a book,how to help when people can't express..haha).

He wrote me a mail,where he stated that Sanchita's father was finding a match for her and there was this jaat-paat ki deewar(caste difference for the purists!)And most importantly Abhay was in second year of graduation and not settled.So he was all teary eyed and it seemed that computer will short-circuit due to wetness of tears!!..Anyways reading that heart-wrenching mail,I met him in evening and consoled him.I told him that things were not under his control.That is different thing that nothing of that sort happened and their affair continued.Finally Abhay moved out of town for better opportunities and bagged a good job.Talking to him on phone,I would think 'he still loves Sanchita!'.

Again,I heard the same thing from him about Sanchita's father finding a guy for marriage.
This time Abhay was settled and ready to show his mettle!...But but but...Sanchita changed her mind midway,I don't know why and wanted to marry a rich guy who was choice of her father(I suppose the long distance played cruel with them).
I thought Abhay was gone this time.

I talked to some friends and asked them to take care of Abhay in that town.And I got to know that Abhay is showing strength,,but to my amusement,I heard that he proposed another lady who ,I must admit ,was much more beautiful than Sanchita and of Abhay's caste (I know you are smiling!).And let me tell you he did it only in 10 days of Sanchita saying no.I thought he was doing it in frustration,but when I spoke more with him and other common friends,I realized he had fallen for this lady (mann hi mann) long time back..and Sanchita's no was just his wishes coming true.

Anyways,that lady was just showing sympathy(as stated above in categories) and this guy took this as a road to another super prem.

Khair..errr...anyways..nothing happened but one day Abhay confided me bluntly that he loves this lady more than Sanchita and then I knew the mystery of super prem. Abhay was a charming guy again and as if nothing could take that irritating smile away from him.This lady said no 3 times to Abhay.

Then one friend told me that Abhay was now dating a marathi gal.I wished,may Abhay get his peace now!But again after two months,I got to know Abhay was getting engaged with another gal.He called me and told me the news,and I told him about my theories of super prem thinking that being a super premi has helped him get his love of life.....but GOD!!He fell in love with the gal who his mother has chosen and sent a picture of the gal to him for his feedback.
I was almost going to get the 'true love' deleted from known lexicons.He is now married and believe me the 4th lady is very beautiful.Rest Abhay and God knows.

This was a small story of a 'super-premi' I know!!

And I know I can be super but not super-premi!

1 comment:

  1. not trying to read too much beetween the lines..
    i still feel..ye kahani suni suni si lagti hai
    :-)
    from where did you derived so much of inspiration???????????
    nevertheles ssuper-premi zindabaad!!

    ReplyDelete