Monday, April 27, 2009

The voice within-Antardhwani

I write sometimes for myself but now I think of sharing it with you.

Some days back,i was on way to office in metro.It takes around one hour to reach my 'destination' and as a result I use the traveling time by listening to the music thru my samsung phone.I was listening to an FM station and in process I heard a very good advertisement of home-loans:-),,so well developed for its target audience and was, as a result-touchy.I like thinking,so it made me glue to the catchword which was 'khwab'..and suddenly something in my mind made me write this---well, I structured it in my mind and wrote in my diary after reaching office-

Kuch Khwab awaaz dete hain,
'Bheer mein kyun chhor gaye ?'

Kuch khwab satate rahte hain,
' Mujhe to nahi bhul gaye?'

Kuch khwab neend se bhi jaga dete hain,
' Kahin hum jyada toh nahi so gaye ?'

Kuch khwab mar jaate hain,ye kah ke
' Humey kyun andekha kar gaye ?'

Bas ek aise khwab mere ko
aaj dukhi hote dekha,
aur aisi usne awaaz lagayi-
' Kyun Janab? kya aap "aap" nahi rahe ?'
-

Well, there are a few dreams which we forget..the pressing need of time and priorities somehow take its toll and ---this verse was written in the wake of some forgotten dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment